About M.C. VanKampen Trucking
M.C. VanKampen was founded in West Michigan in 1977 by its owner Marvin C. VanKampen. Serving the West Michigan market for over 35 years, M.C. VanKampen Trucking is family owned and has proven itself as a leader in transporting furniture, fresh and frozen foods for their customers. With a “best in class fleet” M.C. VanKampen has surpassed customer expectations for consistent on-time damage free delivery over the years.
- M.C. VanKampen owns and operates a fleet of 135 “best in class” late model Kenworth and Peterbilt Tractors. Average age of Tractors is 2.5 years.
- Its primary supplier of trailers is Great Dane. The fleet consists of 185-53ft, flat floor, air-ride refrigerated trailers. Average age of trailers is 3 years.
- M.C. VanKampen was the pioneer of the refrigerated trailer design using a flat floor with Logistics capabilities specific for the West Michigan Furniture Industry.
Value Added Services:
- Proven 35 year history in trucking.
- All trucks are Clean Idle Technology
- All Trailers are ARB Compliant for State of California
- 40% of our trucks are operated by team drivers for consistent on-time delivery.
- M.C. VanKampen Current On-Time Performance = 98.8%
- M.C. VanKampen can create customized system generated reports for your specific business. We can establish several different on-time or volume reports tailored to you the customer.